Best Trampoline reviews- Top 6 Comparison and buying guide of 2017:
Trampoline is a fabulous way to stay active and is fun for the whole family. There are various models of trampolines found in different shapes, prices and sizes. Finding the right trampoline, among so many can be tough. If you have a busy schedule and cannot research on the trampolines available in the market, you will find here the reviews of best trampolines. The top 6 models of trampolines are safe, affordable and offer you the best bounces. By reading the buying guide, you may find the best trampoline for the whole family.Checkout Different Trampoline To Choose From
ALLEYOOP VARIABLE BOUNCE WITH INTEGRATED SAFETY ENCLOSURE
If you wish for a trampoline for the entire family, the Alleyoop trampoline having 14 inches diameter VariableBounce is the best choice. Carrying a round shape, the trampoline is 14 inches in diameter. When compared to rectangular trampoline, it offers nearly 24% more jumping space. When you talk of the safety features, the trampoline carries integrated safety enclosure backed by JumpSport Variable Bounce Technology. This superior technology fabulously impacts the safety of the trampoline device. It is owing to this technology that when you use the jumping device, certain springs tend to engage rightaway while others engage the split second later. We can compare JumpSport to a car airbag. The extra split second allows you to absorb its impact gradually. Even if you land on the trampoline awkwardly, there is less chance of injuring yourself. Putting less stress on the joints and knees, the trampoline is just great for the parents.
The list of safety features in the Alleyoop VariableBounce:
- 35 inches of tall jumping mat to facilitate softer landing and optimal clearance.
- 9 inches heavy-duty frame constituted of pre-galvanized steel.
- There are high performance springs of 8.5 inches long that are 96 in number. Such springs give an amazing bounce while lowering the impact on landing. The springs bear an amazing quality to even bear the bounce of an adult weighing 245 pounds. Even if anyone blast jumps, there is no fear of breaking the trampoline.
- The DD Sure-Lok mechanism can prevent frame from twisting and deforming.
- It also has the long lasting jumping mat which is both water and UV resistant
- Integrated enclosure can also bear an impact of 295 pounds and tends to last longer than several other enclosures in the market.
Thus, it can be said that AlleyOop 14” VariableBounce can provide the whole family hours of fun.
SKYWALKER 15-FEET ROUND WITH ENCLOSURE AND SPRING PAD
Skywalker is the best known brand in the realm of trampoline and this is why Skywalker 15-Feet Round model tops the list of trampoline. Being safe, big and affordable, it is the best option for the ones who are on a tight budget. Just like Alleyoop 14” VariableBounce Trampoline, the Skywalker 15 Feet Round also comes with the safety enclosure. The way the enclosure attaches with the jumping mat is simply incredible. Since there is the button-hole at the V-Ring, the enclosure of the trampoline attaches to the mat seamlessly.
For those who have owned the trampoline in the past featuring an enclosure, they know that there is a gap between the top portion of the mat and the enclosure netting at the bottom. Indeed, the design of the trampoline enclosure eliminates the gap here. So, if there are no gaps in between, the safety gets automatically enhanced. There is no need to shudder when your kids bounce in the trampoline since they are fabulously protected from the head to the toe.
Although the safety enclosure of the model of trampoline is rattled over, the trampoline boasts quite many features in it. Some of them include the following:
- Heavy duty frame constituted of galvanized steel that is rust resistant
- You will find 6W shaped legs to offer maximum stability
- The reinforced T-Socket to prevent frame from twists.
- the round jumping surface carrying the diameter of 15 inches
- the weight capacity is 200 pounds
If you think you cannot afford the AlleyOop which is out of your price range, you can buy Skywalker 15” trampoline. The bounce is great, featuring amazing durability, safety enclosure. Kids can enjoy plenty of jumping space.Skywalker Trampolines 15-Feet Round
EXACME 15-FEET ROUND ALL-IN-ONE COMBO SET
The Exacme 15-feet trampoline is not the same as the Skywalker model which is reviewed previously. Only the enclosure design is different when we talk of the two models of trampoline. Here you find both ladder feature and an enclosure. In fact, the weight capacity of this model of trampoline is 375 lbs. If you want a jumping mat which is perfect for you and your kids, you may easily go for Exacme-15 Feet Round.
When you differentiate Exacme 15-Feet model of trampoline with that of Skywalker, the former has no interlocking enclosure. Here in the Exacme 15 feet model, ropes and straps tend to secure the net and fasten that to the jumping mat. But, still the bottom of netting seamlessly wraps around the edge of trampoline in order to eliminate those gaps. The design of Exacme 15 feet model is not at par with the Skywalker model but still it is much beyond other kinds of trampolines available in the market.
The other features of Exacme 15 foot trampoline:
- 6 W-Shaped legs to offer maximum stability to the trampoline and more than 10 contact points.
- Heavy duty frame which is made from galvanized and rust resistant steel
- Easy assembling where no drilling and tools are required
- Adheres to several safety standards including GS, TUV and ARSM.
For both kids and adults, this product is a great choice. Having a high weight capacity, the product features durable frame, secure enclosure.Buy- EXACME 15-FEET ROUND ALL-IN-ONE COMBO SET
The Ultega Jumper with Safety Net
Using a trampoline is not just meant for kids but even the adults love to bounce on the trampoline. Ultega is just perfect for both kids and adults. Having the 14 foot model, the trampoline supports jumpers weighing around 200 pounds even. It is great to learn that you also find here the high spring count and safety net. When compared to the other models of trampoline reviewed before, the frame here is a bit different. It does not have W-Shaped leg but rather L-Shaped legs. The design of the trampoline is such that it adds to the stability but still carries 4 legs instead of 6. Here you also find an ultra secure enclosure which is netted having 8 padded poles for the increase of safety level. Since the netting is secured, the view is not obstructed. But, here the only issue is getting inside the trampoline as you need to crawl. There are zippered openings to let you crawl inside the enclosure. For the adults, it may be a tight fit but not for the kids. Kids can easily get inside without any difficulty. The user of the trampoline can jump to his heart’s content. Although there is plenty of space inside the trampoline, still only one person should use this jumping mat. The product is renowned and loved by all owing to the following features:
- The steel frame is galvanized, rust resistant and carries L-Shaped legs. So, the trampoline does not tip over owing to the superior design and making.
- The height of the frame is 35 inches
- The mat here attaches to the frame with 88 springs
You may face some bit of problem in getting inside the enclosure but still the Ultega Jumper is loved by all. The model is affordable and sturdy featuring the netted safety enclosure.Buy Ultega Indoor Trampoline Jumper 4.6 ft with Safety Net
The Skywalker 15 Feet Rectangle With Enclosure
This is the first and foremost Skywalker trampoline which is rectangular in shape. Indeed, it is best in the class trampoline where safety is the top priority laid by the designers. The model is very similar to that of Skywalker offering a complete fun to the user. It offers a fabulous bounce and an exciting experience. Despite having a rectangular shape, the jumping space is not limited. The model is steady, sturdy and very much balanced to offer you plenty of space to bounce around. Having a very smart enclosure design and additional safety features, the top priority of Skywalker 15 Feet is safety. Just like the other model of Skywalker, this model has a netted enclosure which perfectly interlocks into the mat via a button size hole located at the V-Ring. Here you find no gap between the jumping mat and the netting since the enclosure itself is ultra-secure. The netting is comprised of polyethylene and thus it is UV-Resistant and durable.
The features of Skywalker 15 feet Rectangle Trampoline
- The spring pad is UV protected and is filled with 1 inch thickness foam for comfort and utmost safety.
- The steel frame is galvanized and is rust-resistant with T-Sockets in order to prevent twisting and to stabilize the structure.
- The spring pad very well attaches to the v-rings and frame with the help of stretch bands.
- The weight capacity is 250 pounds
The rectangular trampoline is pricier, but it is better than the Round one which is reviewed earlier.
|The Skywalker 15 Feet Rectangle With Enclosure|
|The Skywalker 15 Feet Rectangle With Enclosure||100lbs||5/5|
Alleyoop PowerBounce Rectangular With Integrated Safety Enclosure
Are you looking to buy the best trampoline in the town? The AlleOop bounce is best in the class. In fact, this trampoline offers the biggest kind of bounce. Being the priciest in the list of trampoline, Alleyoop PowerBounce is the best among all. If you have a more budget then this trampoline is meant for you.
What renders a great bounce to the PowerBounce Rectangular?
You may be wondering what offers the Alleyoop PowerBounce this extent of bounce. It is the AlleyOop PowerBounce System which renders the utmost bounce. The system of the trampoline is such that you may customize the very performance of the trampoline.
How does the trampoline work?
The AlleyOop PowerBounce Trampoline has assembly featuring two springs that are mounted to PowerArm fitting. In this, the upper spring gets attached to the V-Rings and the lower one is attached to the PowerArm stages, namely, the top, middle and the bottom.
Additional features of the trampoline
- The pre-galvanized frame here carries the thickness of 2 inches
- The shape is rectangular
- The frames are much taller in order to accommodate much higher bounces
- Safety enclosures are durable and are of high quality
- the maximum weight capacity it can handle is 350 Pounds.
When you compare the quality of bounce you enjoy here with the other models, the quality of bounce is simply unmatched here. Both kids and adults will enjoy jumping here. If you are on a good budget, this trampoline is best for you.
The Buying Guide for Trampoline
So, you have read the reviews on the top 6 trampolines available in the market. There are certain features that make each of the trampolines best. Buying a trampoline is a major investment and is not like buying a toy. You have to consider the features, the size, the safety level and plenty of other things prior to making any purchase. So, here you will find a buying guide for trampoline.
Consider your needs
Before you buy any trampoline, you must ask a series of questions to yourself and weigh your needs:
- What age group people will use the trampoline?
- What is the height and weight of the users and for how long they will use?
- Are the kids still growing?
- What is the size of the backyard?
- What is the budget? Low price trampolines are also available for the ones who want some trampoline priced lower. But, buying a bigger and nicer trampoline is always beneficial. There are offers and deals you can look for.
- How will the trampoline be used? If the trampoline is to be used by tumblers, gymnasts, it will have a different sort of making and model. If any of such persons uses the trampoline, they will need a different trampoline.
Points to look for in the trampoline
- The quality of the frame of trampoline matters a lot. The frame actually offers support and can hold the device together. You must make sure that the frame is of high quality frame and is durable. It will be better if you choose a frame which is galvanized since the galvanized frame is rust resistant and durable.
- Look for a jumping device which can support or handle easily the weight of the jumper. In case, more than one person jumps in the trampoline, you will need a device with more of weight capacity
- Look for only durable springs since the springs give the device the much needed bounce. Make sure the trampoline does not use poor quality spring since that can be hazardous. If the spring is of low quality and collapses or breaks, there can be serious accident. Buy a trampoline featuring rust-resistance and that which carries durable springs.
- Padding is the critical safety feature that you need to look for in the trampoline device. By chance the springs are not padded, there can be accidents. The unpadded spring can injure the user and even the legs and arms may get stuck between the springs. Such potential injuries can be prevented only when your trampoline device has adequate padding.
- Safety enclosure is another must-have feature in the trampoline which can save the jumpers from injuring themselves. It will prevent the user from flying off the trampoline and landing on the springs and frames.
The various kinds of trampolines
The most familiar Classic Trampoline
You may be familiar with a classic trampoline. The classic trampoline can be rectangular or round with the needed padding along the steel legs and sharp edges. It is the best choice for users who wish for all-round usage of the trampoline.
The kid’s model of trampolines is the best if you are looking for a trampoline for your kids. The weight limit of the trampoline is lower and it may be as small as to fit inside your room. But, you will have to buy another trampoline when your child grows up.
Rebounder: the fabulous exercise equipment
If you are looking for fabulous exercise equipment, you need to know that rebounders are the best. Being small in dimension, it is perfectly meant for light bouncing or rebounding. To improve your stamina and overall fitness, you may buy it.
This is the type of trampoline being encased within the inflatable vinyl which floats on the water surface. You just need to anchor the trampoline in place and enjoy the jumping experience on the water body.
Other kinds of trampolines
They are the type of bouncing castles meant for the kids. The bouncing castles can easily take the structure of inflatable. You will find them in celebrations and carnivals.
Gym and Olympic trampolines
They are the type of trampolines that are used in the Olympic games, in the trampolining clubs and the gymnastics. Since the Olympic trampoline can let one reach the greatest heights, it must be monitored continuously by the ones who know the safety rules and regulations.
Springfree trampolines: the latest innovation in trampolines
In the realm of trampoline, this is the latest innovation. The trampoline devised by Dr. Keith Alexander, uses composite rods below the surface of the mat. With the springfree trampoline, there is no fear of injuries and accidents which are common in the traditional trampoline. Here you find the frame which is below the jumping surface and thus eliminates the probability of injury caused when someone falls onto the metallic frame. In the traditional trampolines, the injury resulted when someone fell on the metallic frame.
The various shapes of trampolines
You can avail trampoline in a variety of shapes and in fact each shape has its qualities. Trampolines of different shapes are meant for different purposes and applications. After determining the type of trampoline you want, you can decide on the shape. Check out the following options in shape:
- For the home use and for recreational purpose, the round trampoline is famous. When compared to the rectangular one, the round shape trampoline is safer. Here the bounce is not extremely powerful and even the circular spring moves the jumpers towards the center of the trampoline to minimize any chance of injury.
- All those who are professional gymnasts or competitive trampolinists, they use the Rectangular shape trampoline. Offering a very powerful bounce and jump, it is perfect for the ones looking to indulge in aerobic activity. Being more expensive than the round trampoline, the rectangular trampoline occupies less of space.
- Square trampoline is another trampoline which is a fabulous blend of rectangular and round trampoline. It offers more area for jumping and is safer than rectangular counterparts. If you need powerful bounce from a trampoline which is space-efficient, you can go for the square trampoline.
- Being like the circular trampoline, we have the octagonal shape trampoline which offers much more jumping area. It is more expensive than other kinds.
The accessories to consider
Although you may avoid adding accessories to your trampoline, but accessories add to the safety level and the functionality. Here is the list of accessories you can use with trampolines.
- Canopies and tents: If you dread at the thought of using a very high bouncing trampoline, the use of tent or canopy can make the trampoline safer. With the help of a canopy, you can create a completely enclosed trampoline. The jumper will be prevented from jumping out of the trampoline.
- Trampoline Pads: Since all the spring pads are not created equally, you need buy extra pads to add to the level of safety and comfort. In case you have young children to use the trampoline, you need to consider the trampoline pads.
- Safety enclosures: Enclosures are the best way of making the trampoline more secured and safer for different age group people. If you find that your model of trampoline lacks an enclosure, you must buy it.
- Ladder: any trampoline is not complete without the safety ladder. Since jumping to the edges of the trampoline is dangerous, you must use ladder to get on the trampoline and off the trampoline. In case, there is a safety-enclosure in the trampoline, you need a ladder even more.
- Covers: To add a touch of personality to your trampoline, you must consider the use of covers. The cover will protect your device during winters. In fact, covers are available in various shapes, designs ans sizes.
- Anchor Kit: If you are looking to keep the trampoline secured to the surface, you need an anchor kit. Those who want to use the trampoline in the outdoors, they can use it with the anchor kit.
Steps to be taken for care and maintenance
Since trampolines are a major investment, you need to take some steps to save it from probable damages. As per the brand, the size and the shape of the trampoline, you need to consider the safety measures. Any high quality trampoline can give you decades of service only when you take care of it and maintain it. Follow the below steps to ensure that your trampoline lasts for a long time:
- Use proper trampoline cover to safeguard your jumping mat from elements like leaves, birds’ droppings and animals.
- Ask the user to stay away from the padded edges that carry the springs underneath. If you allow the users to sit, walk, stand or jump on the padded edges, the padding and the springs will deteriorate at a much faster pace.
- When using the trampoline, the user must use proper socks while jumping on the mat. This will prevent trampoline padding from any damage and keep the trampoline clean. You must often clean the dust and dirt settling on the trampoline. Use only broom or brush to do that.
It is important to make purchases of trampoline only from a reputed manufacturer. The seller must be popular and reputed. If you can ensure this, you will have a well designed and high quality trampoline. Even the replacement parts will be easily available.
Save yourself from injuries
Trampolines are safe in every respect but still you need to follow certain steps to prevent injuries. Just like in case of other physical activities, here also while using trampolines, you need to take certain precautions:
- When you buy a trampoline, it will come with an instruction manual. You should read it carefully prior to using the trampoline. Make sure you assemble the trampoline properly.
- When using a trampoline or while jumping, you should have some spotter on the ground to monitor probable dangers. If he is alert enough to spot the dangers, the injury can be prevented.
If you are looking to exercise in a fun manner, you need only a trampoline. Before buying any trampoline, do substantial researches and find more about the features you are getting in the trampoline. Consider your needs and only then you must make purchases. You must consider the reviews on trampoline posted here.