Fun Things to Do On a Trampoline:
Yes, there are many fun things to do on a trampoline alone, a trampoline serves as one of the greatest additions to the backyard. Children simply love them and they serve as one of the best ways of burning some energy and having great fun. Unfortunately, trampolines are also the cause of many accidents and therefore it is always advisable to make use of an in-ground trampoline for different activities. Using an in-ground trampoline reduces the chances of accidents because the trampoline is at ground level. This helps in reducing the height of the fall when the kids are jumping. It is also easier to step in and out of in-ground trampolines. Yet another benefit of an in-ground trampoline is that it blends seamlessly into the environment of the backyard. They are far better than the conventional trampolines that are an eye sore in the backyard because of their height and size.
Exciting & Fun Things to Do On a Trampoline Alone in the Backyard
In-ground trampolines are not only safe and fun but they are one of the best ways of spending some leisure time alone without feeling bored. If you have a home that features a yard then one thing that you can do for making it the coolest home on the block is getting a trampoline. Jumping on a trampoline is not the only fun way of playing around with the family but it is also your source of getting some low impact and high aerobic exercises that help in improving agility, coordination, and balance. Some more things do to with trampoline are as follows:
Jump, the new exercise trend to burn calories
Jumping on a small trampoline is what you should do to lose weight and have fun …
The fitness centers have adapted to the demands of the market, now they not only offer services in the area of machines, they also include new trainings that take place inside the Gym or outdoors. They also provide different modalities to cover the needs of users, for example, those who suffered an injury, or if they seek maximum performance in less time, or those who want strong emotions.
Currently one of the most attractive training for its originality, is the Jump , to practice it we exercise, burn calories and take care of our health, in a very fun way. It originated in Brazil, started as a mechanism for postoperative rehabilitation of patients with problems in the spine or knee ; later, it became a sports routine that is done in a group way on a small trampoline , where an aerobic work is carried out. The trampoline is the main element for this activity, supports from 90 to 100 kilos.
The Jump integrates small jumps in the mini trampoline while different positions are executed in different periods of time, movements of greater and lesser intensity are interspersed with the rhythm of the music that marks the exercises.
1. To learn more about this discipline and its benefits, the coaches of Golden Boy Gym share 10 facts about this new trend in exercise:
2. Jump is a cardiovascular class that involves a considerable caloric expenditure, per session can burn 500 to 900 calories . It is recommended to take a 45-minute class three times a week.
3. It is an activity that transmits joy, to be jumping on the trampoline you go back to childhood, the exercise becomes fun and dynamic.
4. The trampoline cushions 80% of the body, this reduces the impact of the jumps and protects the joints.
5. It is a training that can be done at almost any age, the exercises are easy to execute, it is possible to adapt them for beginners, intermediate and advanced.
6. It serves to reaffirm the body, exercise legs, glutes and abdomen.
7. In addition to providing muscle tone, it helps with posture, balance and coordination.
8. When jumping they contract and relax the muscles in the lower limbs stimulating lymphatic drainage, this works as a massage and helps reduce cellulite.
9. It improves the cardiovascular and respiratory system.
10. Practicing this exercise gives you the same cardiovascular benefits as running.
11. Release stress, the movements you make in the trampoline contribute to relaxation.
Trampoline Tricks- what to do on a trampoline by yourself
Jumping on a mat stretched over the trampoline springs might appear as a repetitive and simple activity. However, the ones who get comfortable with this movement will soon get the ability to incorporate various trampoline tricks for impressing friends and adding a level of technical skill to their exercises. However, it is important for you to assess your comfort level and age prior to starting with the attempts of doing some trampoline tricks. The ones who are below 10 years of age should not attempt to do trampoline tricks without making use of a trampoline net for ensuring that they do not bounce off onto the ground in case they lose footing.
Low Impact Exercises
Another fun thing to do on a trampoline alone is ramping up your cardio with some lunges, jumping jacks, squats and high knees. Simply jogging or running around the perimeter of the trampoline can also be of good help.
Kickboxing: This is another interesting activity that can best be done on a trampoline. Trying out kickboxing on a trampoline can help in making higher and more fun jumps.
Chalk Art: You might not be aware of the fact that you can actually write anything on the surface of the trampoline by making use of a sidewalk chalk. You can take it in the form of a huge canvas and create something interesting. Chalk art is the best thing that you can do on your trampoline and it is also very easy to clean off the art that you do you’re the trampoline. It will ward off automatically once you start jumping on it or if it rains a bit.
Skip Bouncing: A trampoline can best be used in the form of a skipping tool. You can take your skipping rope and practice a fast skipping and bouncy rhythm. Bounce skipping is one of the best activities for the ones with knee and ankle issues who do not have the ability to skip on a hard surface.
Yoga: Yoga is also a fun and beneficial thing that you can do on our trampoline alone. Practicing yoga on a trampoline’s soft surface is safe and fun at the same time. this also exerts very little pressure on the joints.
Can I work my abs on a trampoline when I am alone on Trampoline?
Jumping on a trampoline requires that your body constantly adjust its posture to maintain balance. This proprioception involves all your muscles, including your abs to maintain stability. Additionally, trampolines provide excellent cardiovascular exercise. Cardiovascular exercise burns fat from your midsection, particularly if you perform high-intensity short “bursts”. The trampoline also allows abdominal exercises that could not be performed on the floor.
From the knees to the chest
Think of this exercise as a standing abdominal. Jump on the trampoline and bring both knees to your chest at the top of each jump, placing your hands around your shins and contracting your abs.
Keeping your torso stable during the pica exercise develops the strength of the central part. Sit upright on the trampoline with your legs straight in front of you and try to stretch forward with your arms. Generate a light bounce on the trampoline while keeping your abs tight. Alternatively, you can stand and jump by bringing your legs to the front and trying to touch your feet to perform a pike in the air.
For many individuals, traditional abdominal exercises are painful if performed on hard surfaces such as the floor or even a yoga mat. The trampoline absorbs all the pressure of your spine, allowing greater comfort during abdominal exercises, such as push-ups or leg lifts.
Conclusion: The above-mentioned activities are probably some of the best fun things to do on a trampoline alone.
- Metabolic Syndrome and Related Disorders, “Influence of exercise intensity on abdominal fat and adiponectin in older adults.
- View NASC Performance Training Journal; Trampoline Training: Bounce Your Way to a Rock Hard Core (Trampoline Training: Bounce to have steel muscles); Kyle Brown, CSCS
- 0.1 Fun Things to Do On a Trampoline:
- 0.2 Trampoline Tricks- what to do on a trampoline by yourself
- 1 Can I work my abs on a trampoline when I am alone on Trampoline?