Let’s discuss on how much can a trampoline cost you?
While discussing the price of trampolines we will need to pay attentaion to the features and quality of the trampoline product. Kids nowadays refuse to just go outside and play. They would rather just stay indoors and play with their video games than go outside and play. The best way to bring them outside is to buy them a trampoline. A trampoline is one of the most fun things to play with for both kids and pets. There are numerous trampoline manufactrors who covere different features and qualities based on the product usege. Let’s discuss the type of trampoline along with the price in details:
There are so many myths associated with trampolines that people keep on thinking whether they should get one for their house or not. Let us burst some of the popular myths about trampolines.
The top three brands of trampolines that are available in the market are as follows.
Ancheer Foldable Mini Trampoline
This is one of the best-selling and top rated brands available in the market. Some of its features that make it super desirable are as given below:
- The material used for this one is tightly woven polyethylene.
- No gap attachment between the foam pad and jump mat at each spring.
- Easy to fold and assemble which gives the ease of carrying.
- This is suitable for children below the age of 14 and weighs 220 lbs.
- The steel tube support with rubber guards prevents slipping.
S03 Yongcun Trampoline with Enclosure
The best part about this trampoline is that it comes in a variety of sizes ranging from 10 feet, 12 feet, 14 feet and more. The top features of this product are as follows:
- It comes with high-quality enclosure and protective safety pads.
- It is easy to assemble and disassemble and comes with GST testing and certification.
- No gap attachment in the enclosure provides safety while jumping.
- The weight of the product is 220 lbs. and comes in a variety of colors
Marcy Foldable Trampoline Cardio Trainer
Looking for a fun way to lose weight? This product is just the right fit for you as it combines fun and functionality in one easygoing package. The features of the product are as follows:
- The product is compact and foldable which makes it easy to store.
- There are handles on the side which makes doing cardio on it easy for both men and women.
- It can support a weight up to 250 pounds which makes it safe for grown-ups.
- There is protective cover on the legs which prevents the trampoline from slipping and getting damaged.
A brief comparison of the top brands
|Ancheer Foldable Mini Trampoline||S03 Yongcun Trampoline with Enclosure||Marcy Foldable Trampoline Cardio Trainer|
|This is suitable for children under 14 years.||This is perfect for children below the age of 14.||This is perfect for grown up men and women.|
|The weight of the product is 220 lbs.||The weight of the product is 220 lbs.||The weight of the product is 21 pounds.|
|This is made for the fun and games.||This is made for the fun and games.||This is made for all kinds of cardio exercises.|
|This does not have any enclosures.||This comes with enclosures for extra protection.||This comes with handles on the sides.|
|There is no protective cover on the legs.||There is the protective cover on the legs.||There is the protective cover on the legs.|
|This is foldable and compact.||This is not foldable but is compact.||This is foldable and compact.|
The best exercise trampolines compared:
|JUMPSPORT TRAMPOLINES||SKYWALKER TRAMPOLINES|
|There are enclosures on the sides.||There are enclosures on the sides.|
|This can take up a weight of up to 220 lbs.||This can take up a weight of up to 240 lbs.|
|The parts are sold separately.||The parts are sold separately.|
|Made of highly durablePolypropylene material.||Made up of durable Polypropylene.|
How much does a trampoline park cost you?
Most of the trampoline Parks are open: Monday to Friday
1 hour of jumping – RD $ 200
2 hours of jumping – RD $ 325
Saturday and Sunday
1 Hour of jump – RD $ 300
2 hours of jump – RD $ 575
Precautions to take regarding the use of trampolines
When you are using trampolines, there are certain things that you must be really careful about. The things have been listed as below.
- The first thing is to take care of folding the trampoline after use if it is foldable. Do not keep it lying in the backyard as the material might get damaged due to the wear and tear by the sun and the rain.
- Regularly check the trampoline for any kind of tears and wear. You must change the material of the trampoline immediately if you notice the smallest of the tear in the material. Remember that you are going to jump on that thing. You would not want it to break while you are using it.
- Be extra careful while letting your dogs and cats near it. Their claws can damage the material and make you rush immediately for getting a replacement for the product. If you are planning to let, your pets use it, get something is a durable material.
- 1 Let’s discuss on how much can a trampoline cost you?
- 2 Ancheer Foldable Mini Trampoline
- 3 S03 Yongcun Trampoline with Enclosure
- 4 Marcy Foldable Trampoline Cardio Trainer
- 5 How much does a trampoline park cost you?
- 6 Precautions to take regarding the use of trampolines